This was a few days ago, Alyson and Josh put on ski goggles and pretended they were race car drivers. They pulled out Bills tools and set up a "car shop" to work on their "cars" (scooters). I love the way kids think! Here is my happy boy! He is just so darn HAPPY, I love it! I am SO SO grateful we discovered what was wrong. With the right diet, he is going to grow, and he is a happy little dude. Doesn't his soy/rice/almond milk mix look oh so yummy?
Here's to smart doctors, brilliant lab work, and a persistent mother!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Just out of the blue pics
Posted by
Tara
at
10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love when kids "imagine" play. Your kids really have the most fun imaginations! Annie is just starting to imagine. I love it, it's so cute!
I'm so happy for you and especially for little Eddie. Having a happy baby makes the whole world seem right, and makes any sacrifices worth it!
that's totally jake and kora they always come up with the craziest ideas, but it's genius when u think of it...that just means we got smart kids!
oh my gosh, you must melt on a regular basis with that smile! it is so contagious, i'm smiling right now! and what creativity your kids have! it's nice to see that in a day and age when so many kids are so addicted to tv and video games! i always fear that kids will lose their imaginations that way!
Grandma's cup runneth over!
Those two are too much. They do play well together! Their imaginations are GREAT!
Post a Comment