Monday, April 14, 2008

More pics, just because they make me happy......

This morning I woke to MORE flowers, and even more buds ready to bloom. I hope the expected snow tomorrow doesn't hurt them!

By this evening the clouds had come in, I am not liking the overcast thing at all..........poor little flowers!I have learned I do not care for annuals, I think I will only invest in perennials or bulbs for the rest of my life. (with the exception of eddibles of course) I like not having to do anything but weed and trim, and still have a pretty yard. :)

4 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

MY favorite thing about Spring are all the new baby cows everywhere!! I love driving by all the pastures and seeing all the babies out :) Does this mean we're getting old because we start noticing budding flowers and baby cows?

Vagabond Mother said...

So did you plant these? Those are gorgeous!

Tara said...

I love our yard because everything is established. The guy before said to just cut everything down to stubs in the fall, and let the magic happen in the spring, everything is already in the ground. I do think the tulips are a bit dense, so I will dig those up and dispurse them more evenly this season, but I love that they are there already!

jamiegilson said...

AMEN! I hope that someday I'll find a house with a previous green thumb cuz mine's broken.