Yesterday was Graduation day at BYU. Enos did a FANTASTIC job on his speech, he was my favorite. :) We took the boys out to run around while we waited for most of the students to receive diplomas. Enos was near the end, so we had nearly and hour to kill during that time. I think Josh will agree that running is always more fun than sitting through names.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Graduation Celebration for Enos The Genius!
Posted by
Tara
at
7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Enos is awesome! Matt is going to be a great uncle ..all those martin boys are lil kids themselves...and tara you have such a beautiful smile!
Wish we could have caught up with everyone at some point- the boys were exhausted and we took off. I did see your cute family from afar, though. We we'll have to all get together for Sunday dinner or something soon! Love Jade's picture, especially the commentary.
Yeah for Enos the Genius! Now if my evil plan works, I'll get Enos and Lindsay to move to AZ for dental school . . .
how exciting... what a cute fam. And Tara you are so adorable.
Tara, you look beautiful as always! Matt looks the same size as the kids in that picture of him holding one upside down. Great pic Jade!!
Way to go Enos! And Tara those are such fun pics! Makes me a little "homesick" for your family in such a wierd way. We just got together so much when we were growing up, and now I never get to see your siblings! How fun that you got to be together for that! Great pics!!!
Looks like I commented as Andrew. . . sorry.
Post a Comment