Monday, March 31, 2008

I love this video!

I received this email last year and thought this video was very inspiring. Actually one of the most inspiring things I have received through email. If you have not see this video, take some time to watch Randy Pausch, on Oprah reprising his last lecture. My favorite thing he says is "Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want". He says a lot of really great things that make you think about the way you live and parent. I'm sure alot of you have already seen it, but for those of you who have not, and also for those of you like me who need to be reminded, (I have watched it several times), check it out.

3 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

this is SO inspiring to me. thank you SO much for telling us about it. i'm speachless.

Vagabond Mother said...

I watched it but I disagree with one thing- I am pure evil. . . oh well. What a cool lecture, thanks for sharing it, Tara!

sosilly said...

Let everyone know that Prof. Randy Pausch and his wife are doing an interview with Diane Sawyer next Wednesday night. Perhaps his last interview. His book also comes out at Costco April 8th.
Pam