My friend Javier, who is over in Afghanistan, has some posts on his blog which I found interesting.
This whole thing over there is just so sad. I can understand the logic of pulling the troops out, but I can also see reasons for us to stay. It's going to be sad either way, for our troops who leave families behind, or the innocent people of those countries we leave still filled with bloodshed and chaos. I just have to keep telling myself that we can't fix everything, and the Middle East is NOT the only place in the world where thousands of people suffer and innocent are murdered every day.
Right now, I support our troops 100 percent. I am proud of what my friend Jav is doing. Check out his blog when you get a chance, it's not a big fancy informative blog about life over there, just simple daily things he is experiencing and thinks might interest his friends and family to see.
btw-he is a pretty big goof-ball, that should explain some of his posts. Also, he has some of the most beautiful girls waiting for him back home, if you want to check out Andrea's blog, feel free.
Remember- comments can feel like a lot of support, so don't hesitate to leave one if you check out his blog!
Monday, March 31, 2008
If you are interested.....
Posted by
Tara
at
8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I enjoyed his blog... the photography was great. Although that pic. and story about the spider made me want to barf...I am deathly afraid of spiders...and the thought of it on my chest when I woke up...ahhhhhh no thanks!
Oh and by the way...I don't know if you got my message or not...but sorry I could not join you and the lovely ladies for lunch on Sat. but I was in St.George...maybe some other time we can get together. Thanks again.
this blog made me feel better about everything we're going though right now. i think a wise woman once told me, someone ALWAYS has it worse off than you. this situation is exactly that!
Wow, how neat to see such a direct perspective. What a cool man.
Hey Tara I just wanted to say thanks for posting a blog about Jav. I kow he has told me several times how much it meant to him that you did that. Your such an amazing friend.
Post a Comment