Friday, April 18, 2008

The day before our Yard Sale......

We finally found a cute little "vintage" looking dress for Jade to wear at Mica's wedding. (All of us are in black, Mica is in ivory, and Jade has a bit of both)) We just need to find a little black shrug and make the pearl cluster pins for her hair, and she is DONE. I still have to find everything for myself, but we have a month. :)

Eddie climbed up on our new picnic basket a neighbor gave us, and just sat there, chill, relaxed, and gazed off towards the window. I felt relaxed just to look at him.
Josh and Alyson wanted "baby pancakes" this morning. I have made them suffer with just cereal or toast for the last week because I was so busy with getting ready for the yard sale, and didn't want to make any messes. I gave in today. And they were happy.
BTW- Bill said I am posting too often, people can't keep up. I personally think people are just busy. Besides, I blog so I don't feel guilty about not writing in my journal or keeping up a photo album, and it's my main form of socializing, so I hit two birds with one stone. I'm cool with that. :)


5 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i don't agree with bill..i like seeing new things each day. i think BILL just can't keep up.

i had pancakes today too :)

eddie is so solemn...i want to cuddle with him and those cute pjams....what a sweet boy.

sosilly said...

Tell Bill the it is impossible to blog too much.
This is your life today and before you know it three decades will have passed and you will be happy your journaled/blogged every moment of this special season.
Print it out and put it in a binder like Jay.
Pam

jamiegilson said...

My blog has turned into my journal/scrapbooking/everything too. It's been fun looking back and thinking how glad I got it written down cuz time sure does fly and gets busy and whew. Blogging has been a wonderful blessing for me mostly to remind myself that yes we are progressing, no I'm not a terrible mommy, and yes we do more than just sit around the house all the time.=)

I love Jade's pictures. She is absolutely Awesome!!! And I think it's extra wonderful that you share that amazing talent on your blog. Keep em coming.

Aurie Jenkins said...

I love reading your blog keep em coming. :O) I cant keep up with myself sometimes.... but hey maybe one of these days. I have lots of "catch up" blogs. :O) I cant believe how big the kiddos are getting. Time sure does fly (although pregnancy time is going slowly) :O)

Vagabond Mother said...

Tell Bill to be quiet or I'll be bored.

I LOVE Jade's dress! She looks so happy in it, like a twenties flapper. I'm sad I won't be at the wedding to see everyone looking pretty. *Sigh*