Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Back to Blogging and getting caught up!

Wow, this is going to be a long series of posts, but I have alot to catch up on! The most recent shocker is that I cut my hair, all of it. That's one goal down, the rest to go. I'm afraid it has less to do with confidence and more to do with getting fed up with the hair loss that happens after a baby. At any rate, this is the new me. It was VERY liberating, and I feel even more motivated to get back into running. Jade took these pictures so I could show off my new look. :-) It's different, but I'm glad I did. At first, Josh said I had silly hair and he didn't want to kiss me. Jade said I was the coolest mom and she wants "boy hair" too. I'm happy to say that Josh has warmed up to the look, told me I was beautiful this morning, and even gave me his version of a shoulder rub to prove he still loves me. :)
Sorry, in this whole series of posts, I do not have ONE single picture of Bill. He is just so busy these days, but I'm sure I will catch him at some point and get a picture. For now, it's just the kids and I. (and the house, and Wayne) :)





5 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Cute hair! I like it a lot. You look great! I could NEVER pull it off!

Jamie and Family said...

You have a beautiful face, which is a big reason why you can do it! It looks great on you!!

jme

Shari said...

Your hair looks great! I really love it. And your house looks great too. Congratulations!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

I think ur hair looks fantastic. You have such a great head for that kind of hair, I know that sounds silly but u do. I did something like that before I got married and then tried again after jake was born and both times it was a disaster. You have the face for it though!!

Aurie Jenkins said...

your hair looks great, you look radiant. I totally love it!!! I could never pull that off but you do and make it look good. makes you look younger too. :O) (not that you ever looked older, but you know)