Thursday, August 23, 2007

I FINALLY got around to it!

I am a bad mom. My son is over 5 months old, and last night is the first time I gave him solid foods. I have just been SO busy and it is SO much easier to just hand him a bottle. He is definitely ready for food, he did great and kept most of it in his mouth, I was impressed.
The only thing..... peas are NOT a favorite of his.

3 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

You are FAR from a bad mom, none of my kids had any of the "baby" foods like the ones in the jars. I hated those nasty smellin things and I refused to feed them to my kids. The went from bottles straight to nuggets and corn!!

Shari said...

If that makes you a bad mom, I'm terrible. I didn't start baby food regularly until over 6 months, and still it's not all that regular! Anne LOVES peas though. And squash. Hates peaches. Go figure?
He looks so big!

Chris Grover said...

I can't believe he is 5 months old! I'm sure you are saying the same thing, right?! He is so cute and looks to love the solids! By the way, I have been reading your blog a lot, but as I've been saying a lot lately, it has become really complicated to type with one hand so I haven't been a great commenter! Thanks for all the great posts!