Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"walking in a Paper-Wonderland"

I tried to lighten the mood while I was manic and going through boxes, so I let the kids have some fun with the small mountain of packing paper I had built up one morning. Those of you who have moved with movers, or military moves, know this is but a fraction of the packing paper one unearths as one unpacks. The kids kept singing to the Christmas tune, but changed the words, to "Walking in a Paper-Wonderland". A picture speaks a thousand words. :)











It was a tad emotional to know this is the last time in my kids childhood that they will experience this kind of fun with a move. We do not plan on moving again for as long as we can, at least not until they are in their teens at the earliest.

2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

It gives me anxiet to see all that paper! I can't believe you just moved again. So wonderful, but SOOOOOOO stressful. Congrats for getting though what you have so far!

jme

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

Jake, kora n miah would have LOVED that...why didn't u invite us over?!