Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

My oldest friend, Jamie, came for a visit wed. We figured out we average 1.5 visits a year, some of those only lasting a few hours. But she is truly like family, so it's cool. :)
Peyton was the only one she brought with her this time, and Eddie LOVES "Pey Pey". They actually did really well, considering the family history of our siblings and theirs being so close in age and growing up together with typical brother/sister relationships.
Only a few little disputes, mostly just fun. :)
Pretty much from the time Jamie had her first child, Jordyn (8), Jade has taken on the "big sister" role whenever we get together. We stopped by my parents house on thurs before Jamie headed back home. Just had to squeeze in some zip-line fun. :)


We always get ONE shot of just us, make-up or no make-up. Sleep or no sleep. (usually no sleep. We try to fit a year of catching up, in one day, with kids running around, and a rush to throw on a little make-up to hide our exhaustion at the end for one pic)
I love you so much Jay!!! Thank you for coming to visit, it was just what I needed!
Starting the New Year's right I'd say, friends and family. That sure does it for me!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i like her... every time you post about her or talk about her it makes me happy. i wish i had been there to see her. :)

Jamie and Family said...

I am so glad I came. It was too short, as always, but we definitely fit in an abnormal amount of talking into a short period of time (esp by not sleeping). You are my fourth sister :-)! I loved seeing your family. It's always refreshing for me. I somewhat don't want your parents to change the wallpaper, etc because that is the ONLY thing that exists the same from my childhood! LOL