Monday, January 4, 2010

Misc Family Fun (stolen from others)

I'm an Auntie. This is my blog. I'm posting Lucas pics stolen from Lindsay. Cause I feel like it.
I LOOOOVE this one, captures their spirits. (and he is wearing my favorite Eddie shoes)


Oh dear brother, I'm so happy with your choice.

I love being a mom AND auntie. Don't know why neither of them look as happy, they did the second before this was taken, I swear.

EVERYONE is fascinated by Jade. She is one of a kind.



The rest of the pictures are of the Danielson side, just random pictures my MIL sent me. (I can still call her that, right? not sure what the etiquette is)
Beckie's little Zane, who is a lot bigger than he looks, thinks Eddie is pretty cool.

Ed and Velda took the kids to the lake. Big Ed has a tradition with rope swings....everywhere he goes.

Thanksgiving time was in Utah. We had a gingerbread house contest. Diane, Jade, myself, Josh, and Lennon were on a team....the best team. We won.
We made magic with what we had to work with, don't you agree? The "other" team's house is sort of caught in this picture. (it was a really fun evening, and we all enjoyed ourselves. Of course mom D loved BOTH houses..."equally")
Diane's house is SO cute, I love her artwork around the place. The meal was gorgeous as well. Bill and I look a bit out of it, but we all had a good time. really. :)
Diane is a sweetheart. The big sister I never had. Having gone through her own divorce almost 2 yrs ago, she has been inspiring with her strength, and loving support.
Grandma Velda, Grandpa Ed, Jade, Josh, and little Ed. *grandma never fails to bring Eddie gluten-free sweets*
Thank you Lindsay and Velda for taking these fun pictures of times I want to remember. Love you guys!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

awww.. i LOVE that you stole my pictures.. it makes me feel so loved!! and Tara.. you look GORGEOUS in these.. seriously.. your glowing with empowerment. :) love you.