Sunday, January 3, 2010

As spoiled as we can manage....

The kids are having so much fun creating a little world for Chewy. What I have not take pics of, but is adorable, is Chewy rolling around in the giant plastic ball, wearing his little red harness and leash, or running around the cardboard obstacle course the kids made and continue to add to. :)

(I'm slowly getting through my craft room, but at least they can sort-of use it right now) I had no idea rats were so fun! Even I like to hold him. Potter has been pretty cool too.
*Aunt Lindsay might have to add a little black and white rat to Josh's shoulder on our blog header* ;)

5 comments:

Sara Denn said...

Hi Tara. Great to see Chewey's loving life in the hands of 3 great kids! Thanks for the postings!

EM said...

I don't think I'm ready for rats yet- but I am glad you are enjoying yours!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i'm not a huge fan of rodents....Buuuuuuuut, i'm glad jade and josh love him :)

Lindsay said...

i had a really funny friend at my old work who LOVED his rats... his love made me want one... then i got over it. HAH but i love chewy....perhaps i SHALL add him to the picture... perhaps.

Morgan Loomis said...

Hey was up? I think it looks fun (to play with Chewy that is) Can't wait to see you some time!
-Morgan