Monday, March 3, 2008

Sister Sister

Mica drove up last night to meet with Alyse who is helping her with wedding plans. (THANK YOU ALYSE!) I got to see her for about 3 minutes before she and Matt went over to see Alyse. She cut her hair shorter, now we look more alike, I love it! (although my hair is a bit funky after a sunday nap :)

Oh, and someone is in process of tooth-cutting, so don't mind him, poor Eddie.
.



7 comments:

Aurie Jenkins said...

I cant believe how big he is getting. :O) I love the pouty face, its just so precious. Not fun to watch it happening, but precious.

Vagabond Mother said...

Raymond is saying, "Whoa! Bica! Picture, Bica."

She left an impression, I guess.

P.S. your kitchen is gorgeous.

Staci said...

wow beautiful babes I'll tell you what..man I love your guys curly hair I'm totally jealous. And eddie is so cute...even more cute when he is crying!

mica said...

You look beautiful sister! I, on the other hand, look like a chub...

Matthew and I will not wait so long before we visit again!!

Stephanie Kelly said...

you two are so beautiful...I love the curly hair...I do wish I had the curls!

Jamie and Family said...

Yep, look just like sisters!!! Cute!

Lindsay said...

what a cute pair of sisters... crazy and loveable. :)