"Enos the Genius" That is what we called my brother all growing up, to combat the things OTHER people were calling him. Turns out, it was honestly true. I am SO proud of my little brother, he does things all the time that make me grateful he is my brother. But every now and then he does something even MORE cool than his normal actions, and I have to brag a bit, cause I'm the bossy older sister and I can do and say what I want!
Well, aside from the fact that he has been BRILLIANT at school, he just told me today that he has been chosen as one of 4 out of nearly 1000 students to speak at his graduation. (Lindsay spoke at hers as well, so I think they are equally matched, and this is just more proof)
I also have to say, that I am proud to be the big sister of 4 younger brothers and one beautiful sister, and I am honestly proud of each of them in their own way.
but this post is about Enos, so........ CONGRATULATIONS MY BROTHER ENOS THE GENIUS!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
My little brother
Posted by
Tara
at
9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Congrats to Enos!!! I wish I was brillant and smart!!
i'd like to hear that speach, i'm sure it's gonna be WAY better than any of the boring ones i've heard lately.
That's awesome! Congratulations Enos!!!
My Genius! You make us proud!
Post a Comment