Monday, March 10, 2008

Jade's last game of the season

This afternoon Jade's team had their last game. Mom's against the girls. Girls won, Jade made the winning shot. I didn't make a single point, but I sure tried.


It was a great game, Jade is pretty aggressive with defense. Her coach joked that the other teams were coached against Jade, they were told "where ever #15 is, go to the opposite side, stay away!" She plays a mean defense, has NO problem getting in someones face, and at this age, most of the girls are still a bit wimpy, so she made quite a few cry during the season because she wouldn't let up. I love my girl!

4 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

okay so why do you look so dang thin and cute just a YEAR after eddie? whatever, if i was there i'd pinch ur butt.

oh and by the way, my mom asked me the other day if i got that message from you and i was like, huh? just so you know, i don't answer their phone or listen to their messages or ever get them so don't think i was avoiding you. who knows how long ago you left it. call my cell phone 214-686-1056 if you ever need me!! the moving thing is all worked out now. i'm gonna call you in a few days anyway and we'll talk.

Vagabond Mother said...

You do look awesome. I wonder if it is the "Mica Heinzen Wedding Effect." If it is, it is not affecting me at all.

Jade looks so cute in these pictures. That's so cool she is an athlete! I played softball growing up and I think it is because one, I could talk in the outfield, and two, I always got to be the center of attention when I went up to bat. Basketball would not have worked for me. I would have been a wimpy girl, for sure.

Stephanie Kelly said...

heck yeah, that is the way to do it... be meannnn and give cheap shots. Thats how I play. Tara are you tall like Mica?

Tara said...

NO, I am not that small and skinny, it's the angle, I am a size 10 but I look like a 6 in these pictures, so don't feel bad Jess. But thanks for the complement anyway!

And Yes, I am tall like Mica, but an inch shorter after having babies. (my spine contracted with the weight, I lost an inch in height) But I wear high heels every chance I get, so I look taller than her. hehe