Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Edmund Cole!

This picture was taken less than 40 mins before Eddie literally exploded into this world one year ago, when he is ready for something, there is NO stopping him!
At the time Bill took this photo, I had a panic feeling that we were short on time, Bill was NOT moving fast enough, we barely made it to a hospital bed in time. That's my boy!

The next few are a bit out of order. First, Jade got to help give him a bath, then took a sweet picture of a calm, clean, new baby brother with her hand near by.

About a week old in Grandpa Ed's hands.
Grandma Velda just gave him a bath
It took Josh a while to warm up to him, but then it was pure love.
Cuddling with grandma in his warm fuzzy hat she made him.
My three kiddies, nothing put peace and love. (I will always remember that moment)
Eddie, about 6 months old, with an adoring big sister.
I love baby kisses!
I also love sleeping babies. (8 mo old)
Yesterday afternoon, my BIG BOY, likes to play......
He is alot of work, AND alot of fun, we can't imagine our family without him!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIE-BOY!!!

5 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

what a darling love! you still look so fantastic at full blown 9 months, i'm serious, i look like that right now. i still can't believe that i have so much longer to go, what the heck am i gonna look like THEN if i look this big right NOW...yikes...

Vagabond Mother said...

I can't believe Eddie and I have the same birthday! That's so cool. I also can't believe that picture is only 40 minutes before he was born- crazy! Eddie is such a cute boy- I love his bottom teeth.

Andrea said...

Happy birthday Eddie. You know most babys don't come out looking that cute, there must be some really good genes in your family. He is so adorable. Someone told me recently that you have to be careful, because each kid you have seems to grow up so much faster than the one before them, and you don't want to miss anything.

Aurie Jenkins said...

I cant believe he is a year old. It does not seem like that long ago that I was coming to see him in the hospital. he is such a doll!!! good job mom on making such a cute kid.

Staci said...

He is just so sweet! Ahh looking at his new born pics. is getting me all excited to have Miles now! He was so lil..either that or grandpa's hands are HUGE! Happy Birthday lil Eddie!