Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Art Blog

Well, I am happily in recovery-mode, so far no other children are sick, hurray! While enjoying this time resting and relaxing on the couch, I have worked on my art blog a bit. It's not anywhere what I would like it to be, but it's visitor-worthy for now. At least I have a whole bunch of cool artsy links to browse!
I need to get moving on making new things, and I am in process of making a logo that will eventually be the header. (Thank you Lindsay for taking a look at my sketches!) I REALLY need to learn how to take good photographs, I think that can make or break a blog like this. :) (there are SO many beautiful blogs out there that are made exceptional because of the photography of creative items)

Well, THIS is a start for me. GO check it out.... let me know what you think..... and if you have any suggestions, I welcome them! Really, I do! :)

Don't forget to spread the news and add me to your links! (or at least THINK about adding me, it may not be much of a blog for another month until I get items made)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara,

Thank you for all the comments you have made on my blog. Sorry to hear about your youngest I hope he recovers. Hey tell Bill if he should think long and hard about joining the Army. He if wants to come back in and do some really cool stuff, go back into the Air Force and be a CCT JTAC. He will make more money and have and get to work with all the military cool guys. Like the Navy SEALS, Army Special Forces, and Delta Force. If I could do it all over again that would be the path I would take. Well take care and tell your mom and dad I said hi and that I miss them. I am doing well and looking forward to going home.

Your Bro

Jav

Vagabond Mother said...

Isn't recovery mode the best? I'm glad you've had more time to work on your art blog- I love those bags. I really need to come visit you sometime and see the actual split level! Maybe once all this sickness ends.

I proud that you put your art out there and started your blog. It's off to a good start!

Andrea said...

Just saw your toher blog, and I thtink you need to pass some of your creativity this way. I really like the carving you did. I need to get on and check your blog more often, your always doing something fun or creative.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i thought i left you a comment yesterday but then again, I also "thought" I mailed off some pretty important bills..and didn't. I think I was in a sick fog or something.

Anywho...what I "thought" I commented was that i added ur art blog to my links and i really like everything you have on there, you are like a creative ball of energy just waiting to explode on something.

oh and by the way, you give me too much credit about not whining while I'm sick. ask austin, he'll tell you QUITE the opposite!! haha

Jamie and Family said...

so happy for you! you have overflowing talent! i have nothing to comment because your creations speak for themselves. i guess my ONLY thing would be to make sure the site represents YOU as much as you can (in all your "spare" time to work on it!). Think of it as people entering your actual art studio...what feel would you want it to have. Of course the CREATIONS are the most important, but the "feel" of the website can intrigue people. So, as you develop it, make sure the setup or colors, etc represent you as much as possible. You are amazing!!!!!

Lindsay said...

Okay i just read Josh and Jade's comments on my blog... They are about the silliest children i know. Maybe that's why i like them so much... i feel like we relate on a deep, childish level. :) I love being an aunt! love you both!!! MUAH! -aunt lindsay

Chris Grover said...

so glad you are feeling better! i went and looked at your site and WOW, you are just so talented! every single thing you have posted is just beautiful and creative! i really love the bookmarks! i am so looking forward to checking back and seeing your work! i need to add this link to my blog!