Maybe I should have posted this one last, so you could see the difference in the pictures on the next post from the day before. Anyway, this is from this morning, it was beautiful after the storm....... I think I have the best neighbors, they should win an award. Honestly, EVERY one of my neighbors as far down as I know, are AWESOME people. I shoveled the snow several times yesterday, to keep it from building up too high. But still, by morning, there was nearly 10 more inches where I had shoveled. 6:30am I am getting all geared up to go shovel so Bill can get his car out, (he would do it, but I insist he not so he can keep his nice suit from getting ruined) Before I get out there, I hear a snow-blower in my drive-way. My sweet neighbor from across the street is taking care of the snow behind both our cars. HOW NICE!
I appreciate this sprinkle effect on our yard from the snow-blower shooting the snow over the perfectly fallen snow-covered grass.
Just to give you an idea.... I put these out during my second snow-shoveling run yesterday, and this is how they looked this morning.


2 comments:
that's SO nice, i hate cold and i don't know that i'd be sucha good neighbor and stay out longer to do another driveway, your very lucky@@@
bloody hell you guys got a lot of snow!!! i figured you had though since we had gotten so much.. but honestly.. that's inSANE!!! what sweet neighbors you have.
Post a Comment