Saturday, February 23, 2008

sad little pictures

Sorry these are small, my mother-in-law wasn't able to send them big, so this is the best I can do. You get the idea. He laid like this even when he was awake, poor guy. Glad it's over.

*Janae-I'm glad you were able to get info from my post, that's what I had hoped, since I was unaware of what to look for with RSV, it completely took me by surprise, I hope other moms can learn something from my experience. The season is from Nov-Apr to watch for RSV, (same as the flu season).



4 comments:

Shari said...

What a sad little boy. I'm so glad you posted the getting better pictures first, as these are easier to see knowing that he is OK. So glad that you're all getting better.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

poor baby boy, he looks deflated. i wish i could hug him!

Anna said...

hey tara...i'm so glad he's doing better!! how scary! makes me nervous...because i'm like that too...i absolutely detest taking my kids to the doctor only to be told it's a virus and has to run it's course! i gotta tell you...it's been sweet...elli's prayers for a while were getting very...like...can we say vain repition? lol..it was the same 3 things every night...no matter what i said...she didn't want to include anything else...but i told her about eddie and asked her if she'd like to include him in her prayers...so she has all week...and then last night she was like, "so, when are we going to visit eddie. does he live far away in salt lake? when is he going to come visit us. i think i want to get his picture and put it in a frame in my room." *smiles* anyway...sorry this is long...i'm just kind of rambling...but i thought it was cute...eddie has a one-person fan club here in hawaii! love you guys soooo much!!

EM said...

I am so glad you caught the RSV so quickly and that the little Eddie angel is better!