Sunday, February 3, 2008

Kid's Art

This is one of the posters she is working on for an Anti-tobacco ad.
This is Jade's folder cover


of course.... another cute comic that her mom loves

Last, but not least, my brilliant boy......... his amazing robot!


4 comments:

Shari said...

Great artistic talent must run in the family. Your whole family seems to just be amazing!

Elder Ed and Sister Velda Danielson said...

I am astounded to see how Josh's art has improved over the last year! Well, he's now exceeded his Grandma Velda - I remember last year in our "special room time together", he couldn't even draw a stick! Way to go my Joshie.
I loveth thee.
Grammy V.

Elder Ed and Sister Velda Danielson said...

Jade - - you little artistic woman child!! Great anti smokiing picture. I can tell you'll never be getting into that stuff. I'm so glad your so darn smart!!!
Your the greatest little girl, and I sure love ya'.
Keep on drawing.
Grammy V.

Lindsay said...

these are great! i love joshie's robot and jade's work OF COURSE. They are so very talented... it makes me all the more a proud aunt.