Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm busy with clay....and life.

just chillin' before nap
egg hunt



I took a break from art to change a diaper.


yeah.....he knows it.

water was falling on him. Such a Joshua expression.

beautiful girl

Eddies toes

He loves being outside, no matter what.

5 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

It feels like, at least from my totally oblivious perspective, that life is really good for you right now. I hope so.

I'm LOVING the pictures lately, and also the fact that you star in a lot of them. You're gorgeous. I think Mica has some strong competition for best-looking Heinzen sister. Thank goodness I don't have a sister.

P.S. What kind of camera and lens are you using?

Aurie Jenkins said...

such cuties!!! eddie is growing up so big so fast

Anna said...

*sigh* i miss you guys!!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

that dang snow better be gone before i get there....u hear me?

Stephanie Kelly said...

these photos are great!