Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm just terrible at this....

I am having a really hard time keeping up with blogging, as well as taking any pictures of real worth for any particular activity.
I am taking a "get inspired" ceramic class at Red Kiln in SLC, and LOVING it! But it just added more to my life, more stuff to take me away from blogging. :b
Here are a few random pics, just to keep up on the little things the kids are doing.

Eddie refuses to use a 3 wheel scooter, ONLY a 2 wheel. I wonder why......


Just another really cute picture of Jade doing homework
self-explanatory



Jade had a double birthday party for two of her friends from church. She found out each of the girl's favorite animal, (and favorite color), and sketched each one.

2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

Hey, Jade, for my birthday I want a sketch!!!! What a cool gift!!

I want a hawaiian flower...like a plumeria or a hibiscus.

You are AMAZING!!!! And beautiful too :-)

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

jade is awesome. can she do a peacock?

and i love eddie being mischievieous.