Sunday, April 12, 2009

Eddie and Mom sequence

A little story of Eddie and Mom sharing an apple on the trampoline. by Bill D.

5 comments:

Staci said...

I love it!!! There is nothing better then candid shots...so sweet I love the one of Eddie and Mommy bumpping foreheads smiling at each other. Priceless...Tara you are beautiful!

Vagabond Mother said...

How precious, Eddie looks like he is in heaven. I think that's so great you guys have a trampoline now.

Bill takes great photos and you look great.

Lindsay said...

I agree... Bill DOES take great photos... why has he been hiding this talent from us? does he not want to teach me? Jerk. :)

Vagabond Mother said...

Tara, the car company Andrew is working on will be located in Temecula, CA. Without children, it's about a five hour drive. With children, it's about six to where my parents are in Arizona. And about 10 hours to Utah.

It's definitely in it's infancy, so I'm stressed, but supportive. We will move when there is steady cash flow to do so. Until then, Andrew is commuting during the week. Except for some moments, it isn't bad at all.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

how is it that you look great in EVERY single picture from EVERY single angle? why not me?