Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow, snow, snow.....ahhhh!!!!

So another storm hit last night, and we got dumped on, as usual. But this was the most in one night we have ever had, over a foot by 6am. It took me 20 min to "shovel" just this much to the side of Bill's car to get the camera.
our front step and walk way......





TWO HOURS LATER..........
Our front step and walk way, and the cars are covered again after I spent 1 1/2 hours clearing them off so we could take a drive, (which we didn't do after all)
Bill dropped Jade's basketball in the snow and then it got covered again.
That was quite a workout, I still like the snow, but that was a bit much. It's supposed to continue falling until late tonight. I will take another picture when it stops and see how high it is then. :) Man, skiing will be prime tomorrow for sure!

4 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

looks fun, but i mean that literally...LOOKS fun. I don't think i'd enjoy actually being IN it.

Chris Grover said...

I really can't believe the snow this year! It is CRAZY! It took my hubby 3 hours to get to work from Provo to Midvale during this fun storm! I was so happy to be bundled up inside!

mica said...

I hate(but secretly love)the snow! I was stuck on 820 N, practically inches away from my house, because of the stupid(but lovely)snow. There was also a cop involved...but I'll explain that later when I see you this weekend.

Jamie and Family said...

it doesn't seem possible, it really doesn't!