Thursday, January 24, 2008

VELVET MITT IS HERE!!!

The moment came today, when the VELVET was unveiled.......... I was the first to join Alyse and see it with my own eyes.........it felt AND smelled divine!


Is this not the best picture of us? This is what you get when a 5 yr old is the professional photographer :) hehe We were a bit overwhelmed with the coverage, but, at a moment like this, who cares?


This is THE exclusive interview of Alyse Loomis, concerning the Velvet Mitt Portrait



sorry.....I could not contain my laughter at the end.....this is just so incredible, it is ACTUALLY in her home! Her husband is a hoot to boot, gotta love him!

www.velvetmitt.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Alyse Loomis, and I approve of this ad.
-Alyse

Lindsay said...

That is SOOO funny. I love it. Maybe i'll commission the next velvet Mitt. nevermind. Oh also... i'm sorry i didn't put you in my top four it was because Janae and i had this inside joke (since she made up the survey) to see how strictly people obey the rules of only four people. The idea made us laugh... that's why i was really ridiculous about it. Really, i want EVERYONE to take. This includes you.. so do it!!! :) love you!

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Wow!! Would you consider renting that out so I can display it in my house on SUPER TUESDAY??!!!!! You could really make a killing with this picture!! Great clip!

Anonymous said...

I won't be renting my art on Super Tuesday because I will be hosting the best ever victory open house for Mitt, and likely an enormous press conference as well. I'm combining it with a safety fair..for safety. I think that is what Mitt would want. Thanks for asking though.
-Alyse

Vagabond Mother said...

I wish there were more velvet portraits around, especially of Jesus. It could change the world.

It is beautiful. I can't stop looking at it and wishing I could touch it too.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i wanna rub on mitts face. when can i have a turn?

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Okay, Alyse!!! I hope that I am invited to your AMAZING Open House for Mitt!! Maybe I could give a speech at your Safety Fair or something.... I could speak about the effects of velvet if it's ingested into the body.. That's really been a hot topic lately.. Let me know.

Jamie and Family said...

that is so funny and quite fascinating!