Monday, January 28, 2008

hmmmm....I really have better things to do

Thanks for the idea Jess!
I never really thought about this before. Bill would say I remind him of Salma Hayek or Catherine Zeta-Jones, but that might only be because those are two actresses he thinks are "pretty" and tells me I look like them just to be politically correct.


I had to laugh about this one. I was only going to put one celebrity look-alike for each of us, but it was just too funny that Tori Spelling and Renee Zellweger came up as look-alikes for Bill. What does that say about them? hmmm.... I used to think he reminded me of Colin Firth, who I fell in love with after seeing Pride and Prejudice. :)

hehe, this was a fun little diversion before I hit the house-cleaning. :)

8 comments:

Bill said...

Tori Spelling???...Thanks sweetie
-Bill

Bill said...

Jessica Alba...boooo yaaaaaaa!!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

jessica alba YES, I agree, never would have thought of it on my own, but yes...

for bill, i totally see vince vaughn and even a little tori spelling...hmmmm

Lindsay said...

HAHAHAH!!!.. i've always thought that those two women were a little manly.. now it's confirmed. Poor Bill. HA. As for you, we always knew you were gorgeous!!!

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Tara, where do you find these websites?? You make me laugh!!

Carlotta said...

I am totally laughing! Thats awesome! These are fun deversions!

Shari said...

So fun! Justin and I were rolling on the floor laughing!

Aurie Jenkins said...

when I saw that picture of jessica alba, I totally saw the same face shape and everything, she is beautiful and so are you, great look alike