Monday, January 28, 2008

My real look-alike


So...I went to a better website; and this is my real look-alike (97% match). Tori Spelling didn't even come up on this one.
-Bill


8 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Bill, I can TOTALLY see the resemblance... I'd say you're his look-a-like!!!

Tara said...

Sizzlin' HOT!!! WhooHoo! That's MY man!!! I forgot babe, every time we watch Rocky, I ALWAYS think, "that totally looks like Bill!".

Bill said...

yeah...I'm his fat twin. I still think I could kick Stallone's butt though.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

oh my gosh bill, i thought that WAS you when I first opened the page. Wait a minute, IS it you?

Shari said...

Totally a match!

Lindsay said...

You haaaad to make sure we all weren't still laughin' at you about Tori Spelling didn't ya? hahaha.

Bill said...

Lindsay,
What can I say...I just sent them a full body shot of me in a speedo and this is what came back. I can't help it.

Anonymous said...

Bill, I'm scared that now you "will crush me!" The upside...Falcon Way has a new secret weapon. It's strange to feel so safe and unsafe at the same time. By the way, just say the word if you guys need anything...not just because I'm scared and not scared.