IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!
May 31st is the date so far, in the Oakland Temple in CA. We are all so excited, and I FINALLY get to be a bride's maid, even better, I'm the Maid of Honor! but enough about me, it really is all about them. :)
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Mica and Matt!
Posted by
Tara
at
1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS Beautiful RING! My uncle did a good job and Matt you did a great job getting it! Beautiful ring beautiful couple love it! Tara thanks for posting the pics. I have been too eager to see "the ring."
GORGEOUS!!! Good job Matt! It's the perfect ring to compliment Mica's beauty! Looks like the perfect fit!
Thanks for sharing the invite Tara! It's fun to see how well Matt fits into your family! We are soooo happy and excited for them! Can't wait for you all to come to CA to celebrate their big day! Yay!
congratsy to everyone!
Post a Comment