Yes, blogging is "lower" on my list, but still on it. I have few pics, so I'll try to sum up my life lately, and end with my kiddos.
*ANY STOCKTONIANS later this month you all need to head to "Cafe By The Spa" in Thorton Village. I have been helping to design and remodel the cafe in exchange for a space to sell my pottery and handmade gifts. (of which I have been too busy to make....but I will soon)
*I'm turning in the last of my scholarship/financial aid applications today. I'm enrolled in school, just waiting for class lists to come out next month. It takes more than I thought to get all the details done when college has seen a decade absence from you. :) I'm still trying to decide on my career choice too. I'm so grateful I even have a choice!!!
*The major home repairs are all done, with the exception of the entry floors. I am down to only TWO boxes left to organize INSIDE the house. (the garage is a different story, but it's not bad, maybe just a days work)
*with the help of grandpa, Jade made an incredible Science Faire project, which is going to the county competition. Unfortunately, I didn't have my photo card in my camera, so I will need to try and catch pics at the county display.
*Josh was in a class play, and was amazing! He looked like Davey Crockett.
*Eddie continues to challenge me with potty-training. Although somehow the fact that I do not give him attention and forget to take him potty, might have something to do with it. For once, it's not the child who is not ready, it's the mother.
*I still have to figure out how to run this house on a schedule, get exercise and plan menus so I stop gaining weight, organize this family, generate income, put up job/task charts since I'm not a reliable source to remind the kids what they need to do, and REDUCE their fighting, etc, etc, single-mom life, etc. blah, blah, blah.
I guess I should put potty-training back on the list.
Honestly though, with all the stuff I'm trying to figure out, I still feel joy and gratitude for the tremendous blessings all around me. I know it will all work out, in time.....one foot in front of the other.
Even though there are days I want to shave my head and join a monastery.
Here are a few pics of the kids. I can't imagine life without them, they keep me grounded. And insane. :)
Eddie contemplating his hard life...... This is what happens to single-moms.......so I hear. I can't remember how long it's been since i mowed.
Monday, March 1, 2010
My life....as of late.
Posted by
Tara
at
9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment