Monday, March 1, 2010

The BEST birthday of my life!

It's not that I did anything extraordinary, it's more I feel so much hope and excitement for my future, it made my 33rd BD (I'm not shy), wonderful.
Surrounded by the most important little people in my life, worried I'm going to mess them up, but confident they will survive me, and excited for the opportunities and challenges in my future that will simply make me a cooler person. ;)

Yeah, it's gonna be a good year.....


Honestly, with the exception of the hair-pulling moments, (or days, or weeks), I really do feel this excited.
AND I'm wearing art from a dear friend in Utah. Dawn is an amazing artist and friend. I'm surrounded by incredible friends! THANK YOU THANK YOU, I couldn't do this without all of you!!!

1 comment:

Cherylann and Mike said...

You sounds like you are doing so well! That is wonderful that you had such a great Birthday! Happy 33rd!