I'm posting the best pics first. Joshua's reaction to his room.
(Except for my aunt Jodi and Uncle Ric, who came right before this to design my front yard and wire my garage for my kiln. THAT was AWESOME for ME!! but I did not take pics of that :(
But THIS.....THIS is all about Josh.
These first two are "in progress", but I wanted to show some of the funny characters. Sorry it's so dark.......silly window.




And the sad picture.......I didn't put the paints away fast enough. I was able to repaint the blue and touch up over the grey spots. It's alright now. :)
We still have to put a silver-tinted varnish on his bed, touch up a few more places around the room, and add the glow-in-the-dark paint.
And the sad picture.......I didn't put the paints away fast enough. I was able to repaint the blue and touch up over the grey spots. It's alright now. :)
I can't believe I ever thought girls were more fun to decorate for. This is the best room in the house!
THANK YOU LINDSAY!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!


4 comments:
You seriously amaze me! You are so creative. I can't show these to my kids because they will think I should be able to do it too. :) Lindsay and you are very talented. What fun! Love what you are doing with everything around your house.
you didn't put WHAT happens when you don't put the paints up fast enough... oh eddie... i love you anyways :) glad it turned out alright and joshie loves it!
This is the BEST ROOM EVER.
This is FANTASTICCC!!! Ok I noticed I had not commented on your blog in FOREVERRRR....trust me I never forgot about you. But I am so mad I follow your blog but I've noticed in a couple months my Google reader hadn’t been showing your post updates...pshhh whatever so this whole time I just thought you weren’t posting and you were so busy. Well, actually I'm sure you are busy with school and being a SUPER mom and being an amazing crafter/artist! I miss you and love you Tara!!
Post a Comment