Saturday, February 14, 2009

LOTS of Lucas! (*for Grandma)

Last night we went over to Enos and Lindsay's appartment to see Lucas. He is SO sweet!!!

I know this is a LONG post of pics, but it's all for mother-dear in CA. :)





























We all LOVED being there and taking turns holding new baby Lucas. EXCEPT Eddie....he couldn't get enough of him, and didn't really like it when he was passed to someone else. :)





8 comments:

Staci said...

OHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GOSHHHH....he is sooo beautiful..I cant get over how pretty his skin is! I love his big brown eyes and powdy lips. What a lucky aunt :)!

Vagabond Mother said...

I really hope I can come to Utah before they move. . . Lucas is a keeper.

Aurie Jenkins said...

what a cutie!!! lucky aunt

Vagabond Mother said...

Tara, thanks so much for putting my new button on your blog.

I had to fix something on the html- it is all changed now if you wouldn't mind copying and pasting it again.

If you'd really let me take your family photos, I'd be flattered! I know Amy is coming to town- that's the wagon you should get on! But if you really would let me, I would love to. I just don't know when.

Maybe the mystery makes it better. There's a chance I could come up this spring, if so, I'll let you know.

Thank you for posting my button, can't wait for yours!

Vagabond Mother said...

Okay, so I changed the rules of the button game to keep the excitement going, but you still have your credit free and clear. I just have to drive to Utah. ;)

Sorry that I need you to re-post the button, but thanks for posting it tonight because it helped me figure out one last thing in the html. I'm really not a genius.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

oh my gosh...i just sat here and cried watching these videos. i wanna hold him so bad and it's killing me that i can't be there :( i'm so sad :(

eddie is adorable and i'm SOOO HAPPY that jade finally got to hold lucas.

he's so perfect lindsay and E!

Andrea said...

How precious, he is absolutely adorable. I want another baby. He looks like that picture perfect baby that you see on TV.

Aymee said...

This is an AWESOME post! I love these little pictures of that sweet baby. He seriously looks like a doll in those videos...he didn't even move. He is so cute and I have to agree with Staci, I love his powdy lips, so cute! Okay, those videos are absolutely precious. Your children are beautiful! I so love that Eddie wanted that little Lucas all to himself, what a doll! I love his sweet kisses!

OH, and sorry I haven't replied to your email from forever ago. I'm a flake, just so you know that I'll let it out now:)