Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby Lucas Edward








9 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

Hooray! He is absolutely beautiful!!!! (and so are you in the pics!)

Vagabond Mother said...

Oh my goodness! Do you think he looks just like Enos? He is so sweet. I love his smile already.

Thank you so much for posting these, it made my night. I can't believe he is here(or there)!

Vagabond Mother said...

So I can't stop looking at these. . . my favorite is the second one to the end where you are holding him. Oh baby! He's so cute.

Stephanie Kelly said...

he is the sweetest most beautiful thing I have ever seen!!!! Thanks for the Pic. post Tara!

Chris Grover said...

now that adorable little baby gets me very excited! ohhh, so cute! i just love the "newness" of those perfect little ones!

Staci said...

I can't get enough of this lil bug! You look beautiful tara...and so natural w/ a baby in your arms! I'm so excited for your whole family..having new babies around is the best!

Anonymous said...

Congrats auntie! He's a cutie!

Rachel said...

Sweet, sweet baby! What a beautiful little face... Pass along my congrats to Enos and Lindsey!

Jodi Hansen said...

So cute. I can't wait to see him!!