Friday, January 9, 2009

little brother, big brother

I love this about brothers. How the younger one idolizes the older. Josh did this a bit with Jade when he was younger, but not quite this much. I wonder if it's a same-sex-sibling thing? (Jamie, you get this with all your girls, right?)

Here Josh is reading one of his homework readers while I'm on the computer. Eddie mimics Josh every chance he gets. Even when he reads, Eddie repeats the last word of each sentence Josh recites. It's pretty cute, I love it.
So once again, Eddie has to copy everything Josh is doing. He sits himself down next to Josh, with the same green reader book, wearing Josh's shoes, (daddy's dog tags), and is simply content to sit there and pretend he is doing exactly what big brother is doing.
He occasionally looked up at Josh to make sure he was doing things right, and would adjust himself or the book accordingly.



4 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Oh, that's cute! Maybe one day I'll have a third!! Cute kids!

Suzi said...

That is very cute. Grace would imitate others but that is so much cuter!
cute cute cute
Should I say it one more time?

Lindsay said...

for a minute i thought Eddie had gigantic feet... then i realized he was wearing josh's shoes... phew. and yes... i love the brotherly love.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

thats one of my most favorite things...brothers loving brothers :)