My friend Stephanie Toland, (Wee Babai, and others), just sent the pictures from our "witches night out" on saturday. (my camera is still out of order) Mica's sister-in-law, Staci, flew up from St. George to go to Witch Night at Gardner's Village. Her twin, Steph, Lindsay, and I are all friends, so we went together. Mica missed it, but we still had fun. (even though we missed her)
Lindsay came over early and we decorated our hats, I think they turned out way cute. Next year I'm going to take Jade, she was really sad she missed it, but she was the babysitter while Bill was in Boston.
I have no idea who these ladies are, but they are wickedly decked-out witches, I just HAD to get my picture taken with them! :)
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Witchapaloosa.....
Posted by
Tara
at
9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
I knew there was something witchy about all of you.
I hope Mica loved her "Five Month" night! Yes, word travels fast.
Thanks for your kind words on my new hobby and for thinking I'm "bold." I'm not, really. It isn't that bad at all, just different.
yah that was so much fun thank you for comeing. You looked so cute w/ your witch hat. I am sad mica and laura and jade couldnt come too :( Next time!
Wow, that looks like a lot of fun! It's nice that Gardiner Village is so close to your house. You're right, the hats turned out really cute! Good job!
How fun! I don't think I've ever seen a better looking group of witches...
Yay you are so cute tara...I am so glad we could all meet up and do that! And Dido on everyone else coming next year...its a must!
what about me?!?! i can't come?!
Post a Comment