Since blogspot cleaned up the site and deleted all the unused blogs, "Split Level Studio" name became available. Yay! So I have changed the address of my art blog to http://www.splitlevelstudio.blogspot.com/ It was really confusing to have my business name, blog, and email address ALL different. I'm not sure if I'm going to change my email address or not, what do you think? I have not checked lately, but when I first set up my art email, splitlevelstudio was already taken. Now that they have cleaned things up, maybe it's available now? Well, make a note on all your blogs, my art blog has a new address! Bill is going to be gone in Boston this coming week, and my one goal while he is gone, is to set up my classes for this next month. I think I can pull off 1 or 2 short craft classes a week and not feel drained. :) I just hate feeling sick and limited, so I REALLY need to add something to help me feel productive. I'll post more when I have a plan, and also when my camera is working. :)
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm loving it. I hate not having things all match up, I'm glad you got that address.
I also remember that late night we sat up thinking of names for you. It was fun.
It seems like treading water, sometimes, to get "productive" things done while being a mother. I look up to you!
wonderful! i'll make the change!
hey tara...i emailed you those witch pics. ENJOY! I am sooo glad you got to come for a lil' while...you are so cute and maybe one day we can go when there is not so many people and you feel better. Feel better and have a wonderful week!
Post a Comment