Monday, September 22, 2008

kids, kids, kids

What a blog slacker I am becoming! Well, more stuff has been happening than I have pictures of.
*My mom has graciously devoted 2 weeks of here life to come here and help me out, it has been SO wonderful, and I feel like my life is starting to get into some sort of order.

*Bill and I celebrated 12 yrs yesterday. I hear is just goes by faster and faster, but seriously, that is insane to me, cause the past few years have flown by in a blink. Can it possibly speed up? That is a scary thought. Anyway, I love him more every year. ;)

*My mom and I are doing a "building project" in the office, I'll take pictures when it's done.

*So, my excuse for lack of blogging is not really blog-worthy, but it's there, and I hope after this month, I will be back on track, since I love to blog. :)

Here are the few pictures I have taken over the last couple of weeks.
Eddie loves his grapes, I just thought he looked so cute eating them.
We moved Eddie to the counter so he can start eating his breakfast with the kids before school. He was so excited about that. Josh, is being Josh. Jade is anxious for the picture to be taken so she can run and get ready for school.
Most of the time, Eddie likes to be at the table like the big kids. He is doing pretty good, and I am really looking forward to getting rid of the bulky high chair.
Yesterday, Enos and Lindsay came over for dinner. While Enos, mom, and I were getting our Mexican feast ready, Auntie Lindsay was drawing with the kids. Jade said this is her favorite way to draw, WITH Aunt Lindsay. The two of them kind of bounce ideas back and forth together as they draw.
I know I need to stop thinking about it, but I can't tell you how much we are going to miss them when they leave next summer for dental school. Also, I will miss my sweet little Lucas, I just can't wait to hold him, babysit him, and love him as much as I can before they leave. (He should be arriving sometime in early Feb, which happens to be the one of the greatest months of the year. Brilliant people, *ahem*, creative people, have been born in that month. :)
*btw- you look fantastic Lindsay, truly! One of the "hippest" and cute pregnant ladies I know!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

yesterday was way fun with the kids... i liked drawing with them all... even Eddie. hehe Thanks for the compliment... i'm feeling better after my haircut.

Stephanie Kelly said...

That lil' Eddie is such a lil' bug! And I wish I could just doodle fun charc.s.. I am not creative in that dept. Lindz is a cute preggers gal! I am doing the boutique!! I have been trying to find time to make stuff for it though..I have been so busy with stupid school! So are you putting anything in the Boutique?

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but is Josh's hair a little long?? I really like it!! I loved it before, but you had to go and cut it... Oh well. Looks like fun! We need to get together! CALL ME!!! I would love to chat anytime!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

uhmmm so WHEN did josh grow up to be such a hottie? that hair is AWESOME! I love the little flippin it's doin on the sides. funny thing, i blew the picture up and Kora (from across the room) runs over and puts her finger on Josh's face saying, "WHO is that?!" Aww yea...love is in the air!

Vagabond Mother said...

Raymond saw this and said, "Nina! Nina!" He misses her profusely.

I love how proud and happy Eddie looks to be participating in the pictures. What a tender boy.

Chris Grover said...

oooh, can't wait to see the secret project! how fun to have your mom there! and congrats on your anniversary! amazing how time flies, huh? i bet eddie loves eating at the big table with everyone else!

Andrea said...

I can't beleive how different Eddie looks after only a couple months. Maybe it's just the picures but he no longer looks like a baby, he looks like a little man. He's so adorable.