Monday, August 18, 2008

Jade's art.....like mother, like daughter

It might be hard to see, so click to enlarge it.
Jade took some chalk and drew out a design on her wall, and she is going to paint it. (my floral painting inspired her I guess) It's hard to see the details, but it's really quite good. I think I should hire her out to do children's room murals. ;)
I can't wait to see the finished product!
She was bored and felt like drawing the other night. She is getting better and better all the time. We love watching her grow in her talents!

3 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

wow...she is sooo talented...if she is that good at her age...I cant wait to see what she is doing when she is my age!!

Enos Heinzen said...

this horse is so fricken awesome. i love having a talented niece. It inspires me. :)

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Wow, pretty impressive! Good job Jade!