Well, I am STILL plugging away at the art room. I have yet to get everything in order for classes to start, OR for the boutique I'm supposed to do in Orem in 2 days. Here are a few pictures I have managed to take during my craziness.....
These are little blue "squeaker" shoes we bought Josh in Japan, they are my favorite and Eddie is about to grow out of them. He loves his squeaker shoes too. Matt and Josh playing video games. This was right before Josh got really mad at Matt and threw a fit.
My upholstered kiddie chair. It no longer has holes and wood showing through, I think I did OK for my first complete upholstery job. :)
Everyone got together on Sunday before Mom and Dad, Aunt Karen, Uncle Don, and Sam left to go back to CA. I LOVE being with family!!!
We celebrated Mica and Josh's BD's with a beautiful cake that Jade made. Can't wait to get together with everyone again!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
a little update....not much, sorry!
Posted by
Tara
at
6:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
josh I feel your pain..the samething happened to me 4th of July weekend. hahah jk I love you matt.
Wow!! Good job on the chair! It looks great. I like the material you chose too!! You never manage to disappoint!! You're awesome!
I can't wait to see the room all finished!! I saw the pics from an earlier post and I don't think I commented because I was busy at the time but it looked SOOOO AWESOME!! I'm so proud of you, I wish I was that creative!
I think what could only make those pictures of your dad and uncle better is that if they had their shirts off. Maybe next time.
You've got mad skills, Tara. Always impressed. I'll miss you, :)
Take care of those HinHeinzens.
Post a Comment