Sorry for the lack of blogging. I have been so busy lately, and completely "out of it" as far as blogging goes. I have had a little time here and there to check some blogs, but not comment. Sorry. I will catch up soon.
Some changes might be happening in our family soon, we are all just trying to deal and be excited. I am trying to NOT wish Eddie would grow up faster, since it still feels like my life is out of control since having him. I selfishly wonder if he was just a little older and would go to babysitters so I could get a break every now and then, maybe I could feel like I can at least HOPE to catch up with life? Maybe? I just want what I had with Josh, to be able to drop the kids off, head to the gym, spend a little time in a childs classroom, and then go home and enjoy the baby. (that sounds too perfect, it wasn't like that really, just a bit:) I felt like I had some structure and routine to my life, and I felt good about it. I love Eddie, but I have yet to find a way to manage this third addition and have a functioning life. With the changes coming up in our family, I HAVE to adjust and make things run in an semi-orderly way. Home life for everyone will be chaos if I don't. Well, I am just "mother-venting". These are my thoughts and feelings right now. I need to let go of things that are unnecessary and really focus on what my household needs to grow and have happiness, (and structure). Honestly, I am SO SO grateful I have what I have, these kids are my life. I am just anticipating the up coming need to "tighten ship" and do not want change or stress to affect the spirit in our home. But for the kids to see how simplicity, order, balance, hardwork, play, faith, etc, can lead to feeling good about themselves and feeling good about the choices they make, or problem solving the mistakes and then feeling good about those choices. :) Well, enough rambling, on with my day.......
This picture of Jade and Eddie was taken last week, I love how they snuggle together sometimes. Jade is reading one of my favorite books, I have read it over a dozen times, it's a comfort book from my childhood. (but I didn't read it until high-school :)
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
I am a bit "out of it" lately
Posted by
Tara
at
6:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
i've heard the transition from 2 to 3 is the hardest. haven't been there yet myself, but i feel for you. there are days when i feel like i can't get anything done with just one and i'm sure it is magnified when you add to the nest! hang in there!
Maybe it's too hard, but you should try taking a trip to the Temple.. Whenever I'm there things seem to work themselves out in my mind and therefore things run more smoothly in everyday life.. Let me know if you need anything!!
How is your patio set?? I hope you like it!
i'm curious to know what's going on?!!? are u gonna tell us? i hop ur okay. i feel out of control right now even though i'm not really ONLY because i know i'm gonna feel outta control in about 3 weeks. i'm so nervous about it, i don't know if i can do it all!
i am coming up this weekend and we are staying w/ matt and mica. I definatly want to see you other then the reception though.
Sorry everything is crazy! I hope to see you on Saturday at Mica and Matt's. Do you have any interest in doing a garage sale in two weekends at your place??? I know that's a huge question, but I'm desperate to have one (but not in weird Provo in my weird garage with no parking). Talk to you soon!
I miss you all!
Post a Comment