Ok, so this first one has nothing to do with Mica and Matt, but this is my blog, I will do what I want. :) The friday before the open house, I picked up my ring from Staci's uncle, (who is a jeweler) and wore it for the first time in nearly 10 years. It's a long story, but to sum it up, half of this ring is 36 yrs old, (my mother's original wedding ring), and the other half is 12 yrs old, (from Bill). I had it cut off after pregnancy with Jade, and I finally got it repaired. So there you go, my hand is once again complete. :)
Now for the "M&M Open House" pictures..........
My dear friend Alyse made all the flowers for the wedding party and tables in CA, and she did the florals and food for this open house as well. I think it looks lovely..... and it was yummy!
Well, I'm not sure how to explain most of these pics, but I will write what I can....
I love Miles face in this picture, I know he really loves his auntie, but it's just funny here.
This little girl is one of the cutest little things I have seen, she was just a little doll.


6 comments:
Hey, it's you and me and Tim! I'll snag that, if you don't mind. :) It was great seeing you!
Tara,
I left a comment on I think your art blog yesterday I think it was. I wanted to give you a name idea for your studio. I just re-read your post on my google reader, not sure why that post doesn't show up on your blog... but I thought to add one word I think it flows... FEM... FAB... FUNKY Company, I like it. Just wanted to share. Also on the post on your art blog I asked about a purse & some beaded jewerly. Just wanted to make sure you knew that. I know it was on a blog posting awhile back & you might not go back that far. We are busy busy. Anyways thanks for all of your creativity. It is inspiring to see other peoples gifts. I wish I had a creative bone in my body, not so much for me. I just enjoy others I suppose. Thanks again, Marianne
great pics jade! Love the ring Tara...I love that pic. of Laura w/ Miles haha his sweet lil face.
it went really well i think. I loved the after-wii party. I needed that. I think that's why i was so hyper. And i had fun just hanging with jade in the other room, drawing. We both needed that. I think we calm each other down. She's my favorite 11 year old.
looks like fun, love the ring, i wanna see it up closer though, sounds interesting about it being so old. i love gold rings WAY better than silver colored ones. they are soooo classic and will always be my favorite!!!!!
Tara, at first I had no idea why there was a picture of a ring. but now I understand. Gorgeous ring, by the way! Thanks so much to you and Jade for these pictures. I'm so glad to have pictures of many of my dear friends at the open house. You guys are great!
Post a Comment