Thursday, May 29, 2008

stolen wedding pics

These are a bit out of order, and they are stolen from Staci's blog. She really takes such beautiful pictures!





















5 comments:

Chris Grover said...

oh my gosh, your sister looks so beautiful! her dress is amazing and you can tell she is so happy! what a wonderful day -- i absolutely love weddings!! such a special day for your whole family, i'm sure!

Anonymous said...

Micah,

I am happy to see that you you are now married. I hope that you and your husband have a happy life together. Congratulations from the Mackey Family

Aurie Jenkins said...

such a beautiful wedding. I love wedding pictures, just pure love happiness and joy!!

Carlotta said...

Love the picture of Mica with her eyes shut and she is smiling!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Wild Sage Lampwork said...

Love the wedding pics. Everyone is sooo fancy and pretty!