This is how it started.......with food. Alyse made a GORGEOUS center piece, it's hard to see how pretty is really was. I made an experimental cake, what you see below. (I will post the recipe for the cake and the salad later when I get more time)
We had a "Mica interview" and we asked her questions about Matt and being engaged. (Staci tried out my baby wrap with little Miles, it was fun to see another mom give it a go)
I thought Mica looked so beautiful in matching wrapping paper, that happens to be in her favorite color.
"the group" , minus Ann D. who had to leave right before we took pics. Going across from the left......Susan Welton, her daughters Megan and Naomi, Janae, Lindsay, Alyse, Laura (Matt's cutie sister), me, Jodi, and the twin-ers Steph and Staci (Mica's future sister-in-law and nephew baby Miles).
We had such a fun time just visiting and hanging out with Mica. Sorry I did not get a lot more pictures, I am not very good at it, and some of the others I took didn't turn out very good. :)
This is Roxie, Alyse's new accessory.... I mean her new puppy. She looked perfect with Mica, they seem to be kindred fashion models. Eddie thought baby Miles was pretty interesting. These are going to be the two little men at the wedding, SO cute!
He also thought Mica's shoes were pretty fun as well.
THANK YOU to everyone who came, it was wonderful to have some of Mica's dearest girl friends around for some fun and girly celebration time.


6 comments:
awe I love that pic. w/ eddie and miles! I look like I'm trying to breast feed w/ the wrap on. Thank you so much by the way I seriously LOVE the wrap! Anything to make life simpler. Thanks for an awesome shower too sooo much fun.
looks like yall had a lot of fun! Its so nice to be so close to family and loved ones and have those kinds of opportunities
the shower looks like fun but why is janae trying to hide behind everyone in the group picture?
love the yellow, it's in my top three of colors too!
The taller people were told to stand in the back.
The shower was so fun and yummy, thank-you Tara! Mica is lucky to have you as a sister. That cake was incredible.
I can see why yellow is her favorite color as it's a really good color on her. That's wonderful to live so close to family. For us it's 6 years down and 14 to go.=)
YUM!! All your food look beautiful and I'm sure it tasted good too! I''m happy everything went well!! You're such a good sister!
Post a Comment