I'm not going posting anything for a little while longer, I'm too busy. Sorry. :) I have not take any pictures or anything. Mica's bridal shower is this saturday at my house, so I will have something to post after that I'm sure.
My list of things include, (but not limited to), a long page of home repairs, major house and yard clean-ups, Mica's wedding stuff, kids school stuff, Bill's job stuff, and Eddie's health. I am somewhere on that list, typical mom of course. You know the only stuff I'm going to mention on a blog are the things in the "normal life" category. Everything else that's taking up my energy this week is not blog-worthy. :) When crazier-than-normal weeks happen with young children, it makes me wonder what "crazy" is going to define when I have teenagers? oh boy.
Ok, there is my little Eddie-boy crying for a clean diaper. Weeks like this I just have to make myself stop and count my blessings. At least Eddie's health issues are not life-threatening, my husband and children are alive, I have wonderful family members, etc. :) I am grateful my gratitude list is endless, and my stress list is just a page...... or two. So much to be thankful for once you get started thinking about it........ such happy thoughts! :)
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
list of junk....
Posted by
Tara
at
4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
u sound too stressed, i hope everything calms down. i, on the other hand, am LONGING for something to do to keep my mind occupied. It seems like I was busy EVERY SINGLE DAY until austin left and now I have NOTHING in my calendar for WEEKS. what's up with that?!?! I wish I could help you!!
You need to listen to some Mika and drink a ginger ale. You'll feel amazing after that.
I hope things mellow out.
Hey, I hope the wedding shower goes well!! I'm sure everything will be perfect!! Good luck!!
i hope life calms down for you. and you really can stop and enjoy it rather then thinking about it! :O) Times like these its hard to remember "I am a great mom! I can do this." We just want to pull out our hair, but we dont even have time for that. :O) Hang in there and just have fun this weekend at the shower.
This is post-bridal shower, which was perfect Tara. We enjoyed being there and seeing your wonderful Tara home and eating delicious food. By the way, I must have the recipe for your amazing 'Chocolate Cake of Delight' experiment. We're still talking about it. Mica was beautiful and glowy and you were too. Blessed Heinzen women!
Post a Comment