Well, for those of you who do not get this little guy passed around your neighborhood with goodies, this is what he generally looks like................
I also retyped the instructions that go with the elf. I thought with the boring font and type errors on the old one, that needed an update too. If I was brilliant with words, I would have thought of a better way to write this out, but I'm not, so I just copied what was done before. :)
Hopefully those of you who are interested can just click and copy these images and print them out for your own use. Get the "Cooler Elf" (as Josh put it) out in circulation. :)


6 comments:
Hi Tara, this is Aymee, Staci Martin's older sister:) I always like to look at your blog, it is great! I love this Elf idea, I am going to attempt to do it...we'll see if I get my lazy butt in gear. Thanks for your wonderful posts. Your family is so adorable.
hmmmm...i like this idea and i like ur elf a lot better than the orginal *gag* I'll let you know how it goes if i do it!
A much improved elf! Very cute idea! I love doing stuff like that, but Justin hates it :( Hopefully Anne will like it when she gets older!
I love this kind of stuff, we do secret santa twelve days of chirstmas every year and i just realized that i better get my butt in gear If we are going to do it this year.
CHEERS to the new Elf!!!! I think you should put it in the folder to be used for next years Christmas.
Very cute Elf!! I think I might steal him and use him in our neighborhood! You are so great and creative!! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment