Thursday, September 20, 2007

When you have a little free time......

OK, for you mothers, and anyone who enjoys a simple and witty read, check out my friend Naomi's blog http://letters2thevoid.blogspot.com/. She just started it, and I have to say, I find it quite an enjoyable way to spend an extra few mins on the computer, it makes me smile. (I have never announced another blog other than Jade's, but I really like this one) She just writes letters to the insignificant, (and sometimes significant), things in our lives, as they happen and as they are seen from her point of view. It's just cute, so check it out when you get a chance. :) For those of you from my hometown, she's the Naomi we grew up with. :)

3 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

Too funny, I got a kick out of her letters!! Yet another blog to stalk....

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

too funny, i kinda like it too!

Andrea said...

I am going to have ot save this site in my favoites, all of the letters are everything a mother is thinking but never says, except under her breath. I admit it, when my kid wakes me an hour before the alarm clock I am not a happy camper, and when those fingers creep under the bathroom door, I want to shout "WHY"?. Thanks for sharing, it was really cute.