Sunday, June 6, 2010

lazy blogger.... I mean BUSY lazy blogger...

LOTS happening in my life......L O T S.

*have been making lovely new friends.....
*getting involved in the community....my hometown is not that bad! I actually like this place!
*starting school in 2 months....for the next 3-6 years
*kids on their first summer break from school in 2 1/2 years.
*enjoying the fact that you can love life/yourself, even when really hard challenges jump out at you
*ALSO love how unpredictable and unexpected life can be.....

So that's all about my perspective.
Kids are hanging in there as usual, enjoying my mom-dances, frustrated with mom room-cleaning nags, still missing Utah but getting used to this place, and LOVING their lazy summer.

As usual, not many pictures....

Josh enjoying clay.....it's in his blood....
A short visit from Bill

Jade's science camp trip to Albian, she fell in love and wants to move there.....
I will try to be better at taking pictures.......try ;)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You have such a beautiful family. I can't believe how much they have grown since I last checked your blog. I'm so sad that we won't get to meet them this summer. Hang in there, your doing an awesome job.