We spent 9 days in Utah for Spring Break.
NOT ONE PICTURE!
I'm horrible!
Here is a sum-up.....
*kids stayed with Bill the first weekend, giving me my FIRST weekend break in 8 months! (thank you Jodi for letting me have a retreat at your beautiful home!) YAY!!! (can I say I was feeling desperate?) (and technically, it was my first weekend away from the kids in like....years)
*I made a bunch of bookmarks, sold them all....another "YAY"
*had 2 "GNO" at Red Kiln pottery studio in Sugarhouse with some of my favorite people/artists, I made a pitiful collection of 3 bowls to contribute to Empty Bowls project. As well as a perfect saturday pottery workshop by artist Brian Jenson
*Thank you De, Dennis, and Cheyenne for wonderful "neighbor" mornings
*Jade had a few sleepovers with her best friend Natalie
*I spent the week helping Bill move into his new, super cool, (and now super organized), condo in SLC. Kids enjoyed the rooftop hot tub and access to the city.
*Jade enjoyed a gorgeous-ly snowing ski day
*kids were sick half the time
*I got sick saturday and drove home.
I am almost unpacked, house is nearly back in order, and I have some pictures of the bookmarks and "wine theme" earrings I made for my best friend's bachelorette weekend.
Her "party" is a weekend of wine-tasting and tours in Sonoma, which is why all the bookmark backgrounds have wine in them, and the earrings are the colors of red and white wines. :) I'm just waiting for the final selection and then gift packaging starts!
Eddie has been on a scooter since he was about 20 mo old. The kid has great balance. This doesn't really do his skills any justice, but it's all I have.


1 comment:
go eddie!!! haha.. he is so stinkin' cute on that thing. we miss you guys.
Post a Comment