And it was actually fun.
The kids joined right in with the activities, and sang with the youth.
Eddie LOVED being on stage, typical last born. The entertainer. He stood there trying to sing and madly waving at me for most of the song. He lowered his hand RIGHT before I took this shot. darn. it was so cute.
Eddie has this thing for grandpa. He absolutely ADORES him. He wanted to be near grandpa the whole time. Occasionally while I was talking with friends, I would hear this little voice yelling above the chatter as he wove through the tables, "GWANDPA!...... GWANDPA WHERE ARE YOU!!!....GWANDPA!!!.........OH! Dere you are gwandpa...I found you!"


6 comments:
Cute pictures! And yea for going to the ward Christmas party! I am a major slacker myself. . . . the last ward activity we went to was probably a year or so ago. . . .
i can NOT believe how big eddie is. i swear he was just born like a year ago. that makes me sad for my babies.
Hey Tara! It's Morgan Loomis. We miss you guys SO much!!!! I love your blog! I read it all the time! We have it on favorites on the computer. Ward x-mas party huh? Sounds funner than the one we went to @ our ward. I'm glad your enjoying your new house. Potter is adorable! He looks like a Potter. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year
p.s
tell jade i say Hi!
oh no!!! What happened? Eddie isn't a baby anymore. How did he get so big so quickly. He is still one adorable kids, he looks just like his big brother.
i'm so happy you're back to blogging. i've missed you. your kids are growing up so fast, i can't believe it! hope you're doing well, tara.
The title of this post made me laugh! :)
Your dad still looks the same to me...too funny. Great pictures and so sweet how much Eddie adores his Grandpa!
Post a Comment