Friday, December 11, 2009

school carnival last september

Shortly after they started school in September, the biggest fundraiser event was held. The theme was "transportation" and each class had to come up with something for their class parade. I was in charge of making a "bus" for Joshys class. Lindsay came and helped me paint. :)



His teacher loved it so much, she kept in in the classroom until recently. It's december 11th and I just picked it up this week. His class won the grand prize of an ice-cream party. Yeah, they think I'm a cool mom. :)


Jade's class walked their pets. Potter was kind of naughty though, he took a liking to all the chica doggies around him. We had to keep him on a tight leash the whole time.





Eddie was a bit nervous about going down the big slide, until I helped him out.






We found a little Pomeranian support group. So cute, all the little furballs.
Mica and Matt were around that weekend, it was SO wonderful to see my sister who now lives on the opposite end of the country. *sniff* I miss you Mica!!!

1 comment:

michelle said...

i love the bus... you are so creative. GOOD JOB